Contact group meeting on HCFC-related ExCom decisions, guidelines and national phase-out plans in Ohrid, Macedonia FYR, 15-16 May 2008
As part of the work programme 2008 of the Regional Ozone Network for Europe & Central Asia (ECA network), the Ministry of Environment and Physical Planning of the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) convened a contact group meeting on HCFC-related policies, guidelines and preparation of national phase-out plans on 15 to 16 May 2008 in Ohrid, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia. The working language was English without interpretation.
The objectives of the meeting included:
- Decisions of the 54th Meeting of the Executive Committee related to HCFCs
- Guidelines for the preparation of HCFC national phase-out plans taking into account existing policies of the Multilateral Fund for HCFCs
- UNIDO's approach towards the preparation of HCFC phase-out management plans
- Timing and approach to the development of guidelines for HCFC national phase-out plans.
- Data collection for the preparation of HCFC national phase-out plans
- Concrete approach and roadmap for each country to prepare HCFC national phase-out plans including data collection.
080515 Macedonia FYR evaluation results.doc
080515 Macedonia FYR agenda.doc
080515 Macedonia FYR participants.doc
The participants included representatives of the National Ozone Units of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia FYR, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkmenistan and resource persons from the Multilateral Fund Secretariat, European Commission, UNIDO and UNEP.
080515 Macedonia FYR recommendations.doc
080515 Macedonia FYR photos
080515 01 Introduction and objectives Halvart Koeppen.ppt
080515 02 HPMP guidelines Cecilia Mercado.ppt
080515 03 UNIDO questionnaire on HCFCs.doc
080515 03 UNIDO's approach towards preparation and implementation of HPMPs Akos Koszegvary.ppt
080515 04 Implications of EC policies for accession countries Cornelius Rhein.ppt
080515 05 View of industry on F-gas regulations Milan Stojanovic.ppt
080515 06 Albania HCFC situation Gazmend Gjily.ppt
080515 07 Croatia ODS management Snjezana Ilicic.ppt
080515 08 Bosnia and Herzegovina HCFC situation Verner Juseljic.ppt
080515 09 Macedonia FYR Montreal Protocol implementation Emilija Kupeva.pdf
080515 10 Macedonia FYR achievements in refrigerant management Nicola Stojanovski.ppt
080515 11 Montenegro ODS management Tanja Djurcevic.ppt
080515 12 Serbia ODS management Dunja Dobric.ppt
080515 Extract from ExCom 54 meeting report related to HCFCs.pdf
080515 ExCom document 5453 on draft HCFC guidelines.pdf
080515 ExCom document 5454 on HCFC financing.pdf